Monday, January 31, 2011

Hey Guys!!
So guess what!! I caved! We are going to raise chickens..*sigh*..My husband showed me this pic of baby chics and I caved!! hopefully only a few;) and hopefully not right away!!
So as you can see I am following a few blogs. Most of them are of cooking/baking. I suppose that is why I need to lose a few pounds! HAHA but I cant wait to try them!
I have this appointment tomorrow-I am kinda excited and kinda freaked about it. I am finally going to find out what I am allergic to. Ever since we moved to Oregon I have been a mess! Allergies year round is no fun! Having 3-4 sinus infections a year..NO FUN. One thing I am really excited about is getting tested on this gluten allergy. My dr thinks it could be possible..I'm hoping that I am not. Again back to the blogs I am following, they have awesome recipes..but gluten galore!! haha
Well, I should go for now. I just received a text/picture from my sister in Cali (one of them) my nephew is in the hospital...on his way to x ray...I pray he is ok!!!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment